CMHA Thompson Inc. Annual Membership Invitation
Why become a member?
- Your membership will support programs designed to help people living in Thompson and the Burntwood
- Region who are living with a mental illness.
You will be contributing to the enhancement of quality life for people with mental health issues.
- You will recieve bi-annual newsletters
- You automatically become a member of your local CMHA as well as the National and Provincial CMHA.
- You can volunteer for committees and other projects.
- You have voting privileges to elect the regional Board of Directors.
- CMHA provides a variety of programs that encourage people with mental illness to maximize their potential, while working towards reducing the stigma associated with mental illness.
CMHA Membership applications are available at:
Regional Office – 43 Fox Bay
Phone # (204) 677-6050
Fax # (204) 677-5534
Or click to print out a copy of the CMHA Membership Form to either mail, fax or dop it off in person.
If you would like to have a look at our CMHA Membership Brochure, please check it out.